Please observe the following behaviors when entering canteens and cafeterias:
- For indoor consumption: Admission only with 3 G proof
- Obligation to wear a mask up to the seat
- For indoor consumption: compulsory contact registration online or via Luca app
- 1.5 meter minimum distance in indoor areas
- Follow the specified routing
- No cash payment possible: Go to cashless payment methods
For more information on the current Corona measures in our gastronomic facilities, click here.
We offer both warm and cold meals as well as a large selection of drinks in the mensas of all our university locations.
As we want to cover the needs of as many of our students as we can, we try to offer as large a selection as possible. Guests can choose from an array of starters, main dishes, sides and desserts, and combine them any way they like.
The prices are subsidised, so our students can eat here at a very low cost, though university employees and visitors have to pay a little more.
Any doubts about going to the mensa? The Illustrated Mensa Dictionary (German, Chinese, English) provides the most important information.