|During the semester:||Mon - Thu||11.00 am - 2.15 pm|
|5.00 pm - 7.00 pm|
|Fri||11.00 am - 2.15 pm|
|Sat||11.30 am - 1.30 pm|
|During the semester break:||Mon - Fri||11.00 am - 2.00 pm|
The mensa of the university of applied sciences in Regensburg, located at Seybothstraße 2, has a large dining hall which seats 480 people and overlooks the small artificial lake. The menu here is made up of several main dishes as well as sides, salads and desserts.
Please note: You cannot pay in cash at the cash registers in the canteen and cafeteria! Numerous cashless payment methods are available to you, including EC / credit cards or NFC-enabled smartphones. With these payment methods, the MensaCard or student ID does not need to be topped up beforehand. However, please also place your MensaCard or student ID on the cash desk so that you receive a discounted rate in the canteen.
Please observe the following behaviors when entering canteens and cafeterias:
- Entry only with 2G proof. Identity checks are carried out in the entrance area of the canteens or at the cafeteria cash desks.
- Obligation to wear a FFP2-mask up to the seat
- 1.5 meter minimum distance in indoor areas
- Follow the specified routing
- No cash payment possible: Go to cashless payment methods
For more information on the current Corona measures in our gastronomic facilities, click here.